Ski holidays in Plan de Corones – South Tyrol’s # 1 ski region
Plan de Corones is without doubt the most fantastic ski resort in the entire region! From our farm in Terento it is only a short drive to the valley station, from where you can directly reach the legendary slopes, trails, fun park and rustic cabins! Here, more than 100 km of slopes are waiting for the skiers! Plan de Corones is the most modern ski resort in South Tyrol. First-class winter holidays are guaranteed.
Every day a new ski area – Winter holidays in Terento
But also other ski areas are in close proximity to the farm Leimgruberhof. You may choose every day a different winter adventure!
- Approx. 30 km to the ski area Monte Spicco / Speikboden. Family friendly with great slopes, welcoming cabins and away from winter mass tourism.
- 20 km to the ski area Val Giovo / Jochtal. The area Gitschberg / Jochtal successfully combines two ski resorts. It offers plenty of variety and slopes that meet all requirements.
- 25 km to Mount Plose. The local mountain in Bressanone offers not only the longest black slope (9.7 km), but also the longest toboggan run (10 km) in South Tyrol.
- 50 km to the ski region Val Gardena / Gröden. The region hosts the annual Alpine World Championships! Legendary slopes, modern lifts and the feeling to ski in the tracks of the world champions.
- Approx. 60 km to Alpe di Siusi / Seiser Alm. The largest alpine plateau in Europe in winter turns into a brilliant ski resort. The slopes of the imposing mountain massif Sciliar are a highlight for all skiing fans.
- Approx. 70 km to the ski area Cortina. The queen of ski resorts with 120 km of slopes, mega snow park and countless lodges!
- Approx. 50 km to the Sella Ronda. Everything and more! With this ski pass you may use a giant ski carousel with over 1000 km of slopes. Several ski resorts are at your feet!
Ski tours in Val Pusteria – become one with mountains and nature
During a skiing tour, you may come very close to the winter scenery of the Val Pusteria. Away from modern ski lifts, we walk up to the majestic peaks of the surrounding mountains. The lonely silence – far from the bustle of slopes and trails – has an almost meditative effect on the participants.
Snowshoeing – experience the Val Pusteria from its private side
It is literally an uplifting experience, to reach a destination with your own forces. Snowshoeing is becoming more and more popular, as active people can walk through a pristine winter dream setting … Alone the sensation to leave your footprints where previously no man has touched the thick blanket of snow, is a unique sensation. Walking with snowshoes is easy to learn and requires no previous knowledge or lengthy training.
Toboggan runs in Val Pusteria – family fun guaranteed!
Tobogganing is probably one of the oldest winter sports. However, the joy of tobogganing for many people is unbroken! Tobogganing is a winter sport that anyone can enjoy. This rejoices this great winter fun on a gigantic following. There are particularly great natural toboggan runs in Val Pusteria, which will delight young and old. A special adventure is tobogganing at night! Some of the great toboggan runs in Val Pusteria are illuminated.
From Terento everything is possible even without a car: ski touring, snowshoeing, tobogganing, ice skating
A worthwhile ski tour or winter hiking destination is the Pertinger Alp. After a typical South Tyrolean snack, the so-called “Merende”, you can make your way back to the valley with the toboggan, on snowshoes or touring skis. Alternatively, you may take the climb to the yoke.
In the village you will find an ice rink, a toboggan run and a drag lift which leads to a gently sloping hillside. A conveyor belt, the so-called magic carpet, takes care of the youngest skiers.
Of course, you can rent your complete ski equipment at the local rental station.